Subject: IPCR - ISAA Products Situation in the Middle East - New message posted by EU 24/7 PoC IPCR 24/7
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2024 23:03:34 +0200

EU 24/7 PoC IPCR 24/7 has posted a new message in the thread ISAA Products
<https://ipcr.consilium.europa.eu/full-activation/situation-in-the-middle-
east/show/653/rfimid/2488>  in the forum ISAA Products Situation in the
Middle East
on the page Full Activation > Situation in the Middle East
<https://ipcr.consilium.europa.eu/Full-Activation/Situation-in-the-Middle-
East> 

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of the ISAA lead service, please find attached the ISAA
Situation Report no. 46 on the Situation in ... more
<https://ipcr.consilium.europa.eu/full-activation/situation-in-the-middle-
east/show/653/rfimid/2488> 

Attachment(s) to the message: 

*	ISAA report Middle East 46.pdf
<https://ipcr.consilium.europa.eu/Full-Activation/Situation-in-the-Middle-
East/ItemID/25840/ModID/2488> 

This is an automatically generated message by the IPCR Web Platform
https://ipcr.consilium.europa.eu
Please do not reply to this message.

Unsubscribe
<https://ipcr.consilium.europa.eu/IPCR-Community/User-Profile?position=Thr
ead653>  from email messages regarding this thread.

For any further questions, please send an e-mail to
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>